Senin, 12 Agustus 2013

iFeel what iThink and iWant

Hey !!  Good Morning :)
iJust Wanna Share Story from my Best Friend :)
Ok.. To The Point :)

pick me up

Calling 19:15

Girl: Sayang, aku sudah di rumah. Kamu bisa jemput aku sekarang yah?

Boy: Kamu udah di rumah? Kenapa gak ngabarin daritadi? Aku lagi sama temen-temenku ... Tunggu aku beberapa jam lagi yaa..

Girl: Ya sayang. aku tetap menunggumu.

Boy: Kenapa kamu pulang ke rumah lebih cepat, gak ngasih kabar dulu?

Girls: Maaf sayang, kakakku lagi di kantor. Mama lagi sakit. Aku pengen melihat kamu untuk yg pertama kalinya. Maaf sayang :(

Boy: Iyaa, tunggu 45 menit lagi yaa..

Girl: Hallo sayang, kenapa hp nya dimatiin?.
(Melihat HP berdering terus, si laki-laki pun mematikan hp nya)

22:00 setelah pestanya selesa teman-temannya langsung menjemput pacarnya. Tapi tidak ketemu. Dia mengaktifkan handphone dan pesan bahwa ada 5 telfon tak terjawab dari pacarnya dan handphone-nya lama tidak aktif.

"Aku bertanya kenapa kau mematikan handphone-nya?"

The boys were heading home his girlfriend, but no one, he wanted to go home however, stalled when the ambulance came ..

The girl's brother: Where you wrote?!!!!!! , My sister got mugged, she waiting for you, instead of waiting for death!
Many times I sms him home, but he insisted always stay waiting for you!
Gini would happen if who's lost her, not you! but we
all!

The Boys was just froze without a sound, he opened
sms from her boyfriend:

20:25 dear dead cell phone anyway?

20:30 unfortunately not the show already?

20:40 Dear.. , anyone always look at me :(

20:45 I'm afraid, where are you dear?

20:50 it's gone I'm home alone, I actually want to recite the go home just wanna say happy anniversary for our relationship, so I do not want to be picked up anyone. Thanks dear for his 2 years. I Love You. forgive me dear.

Keep what you have now. Before you regret because she is not there

Sumber : Catatan Harian Nadia :) Thanks Nad :)

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar